Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 4, 2010

RED-TAILED HAWK-CREATED IN ZOHO

RED-TAILED HAWK


There was a news coverage on the red-tailed hawk the other night on the news. What a coincidence, I actually saw one yesterday when I was coming back to work after lunch. It is such a beautiful bird. On the news the other night they stated that their were more and more migrating in North Texas. You can find them in bare trees or on tall light poles.

Zoho is so cool!!! This is the document I created and it published it right to my blog. It was sooooo easy. Anyone can do it. Just think what the students can create with these tools.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeanne
    Just checking on you!
    I love bird watching also. Right now the wrens are fussing (?) outside my back window, checking out the accomadations. They have been doing this since early January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool and interesting picture. I have seen these magnificent birds before and wondered what they were. Thanks for the 411.

    ReplyDelete